Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Introspection Prayer

  • As I clean these utensils and make them shine till my reflection is seen on it, I pray Lord that you would cleanse me with hyssop and wash me as white as snow…
  • Lord help me to nourish my family everyday, with food not only for their physical body but also for their souls…
  • Prune and throw away habits and cravings and mould me into a pleasing offering as I cut the rough edges and rotten portions of the vegetables to make a delicious meal…
  • As the pleasant aroma of the meal I cook fills the entire house, I pray that my praises will be pleasing incense in your sight.
  • I desire that my family should walk on clean floor as I sweep and mop. Lord help me also to long for the day when we would walk the streets of gold in heaven with you

No comments:

Post a Comment